That’s Not Us
Stars: Mark Berger and Elizabeth Gray
‘That’s Not Us’ movie review;
During a relaxing beach weekend a group of 6 friends, 3 couples, come together.
Once they have arrived they find out that relaxing on commando is easier said than done. Some of them need some more time, some don’t know what they want and some don’t know how to get there.
Together they try to find these answers.
- There is a part of me that just like.. wants to punch her in the face. Do you ever feel that way?
- Yes, of course. Absolutely! I imagine ways that would f*cking kill him. But you know.. in horrible ways. But then I get over it a little.
ChickFlick Database favorite ‘That’s Not Us’ movie review moment:
Minute 1.07.30 When they are stuck on two sides of the fence (literally)
This movie was interesting, but felt like it never actually started. It was like a look behind the scenes as opposed to a movie.
How did you feel about this movie? Let me know and leave your comment below. Or rate this movie; just click on stars above and press “Accept”.
That's Not Us
The real troubles of couples7.0/10
A story of coming together and forgiveness7.0/10
Not a lot happens6.0/10
Why you should watch this ChickFlick
- The couples chemistry is definitely there
- The feeling of needing a weekend away
- If you like more serious movies
Why you could skip this one
- The story is not very entertaining
- The dialogue could have been sharper
- If you like a typical ChickFlick, maybe choose another