Stars: Nicholas Hoult and Kristen Stewart
‘Equals’ movie review; If there is no possibility for emotions, is there room for love?
ChickFlick Database favorite ‘Equals’ movie review quote: minute 1.28.30
- ‘Promise me no matter what happens you keep loving me.. i am still here trying, please don’t give up on me’
ChickFlick Database favorite ‘Equals’ moment: minute 56.21 moment when she knocks on the door and they do what they were made to do and feel
This movie is different from the others but fails to really impress. The storyline is interesting but they need a lot of minutes to prove a point that was pretty obvious from the start.
How would you rate this movie? I thought Nicholas was very good. Let me know and leave your comment below. Or rate this movie; just click on stars above and press “Accept”.
Refreshing view on ChickFlicks-genre7.0/10
The chemistry between these two is awesome7.0/10
The storyline really didn't need a whole movie6.0/10
Why you should watch this ChickFlick
- Yeezzzz these two are intens!
- What a beautiful story of passionate unreasonable love and hope
- This is definately not the standard boy meets girl scenario
Why you could skip this one
- The movie has some very lonnng scenes
- Not a lot happens in the movie
- Not really a feel good movie