Stars: Emma Watson and Daniel Bruhl
‘Colonia’ movie review; What would you do if the love of your life would be hidden somewhere with no way to reach them?
Would you risk everything to be with them. Even though their might not be a way back?
Or would you be able to live with the fact that sometimes, there is just nothing you can do.
ChickFlick Database favorite ‘Colonia’ moment: When they finally, finally get to hold hands.. his look at her! OMG! so cute..
What did you think of ‘Colonia’? I thought this movie was such a thriller. The story is very impressive. As specially considering it is based on a true story.
Would you agree? Let me know and leave your comment below. Or rate this movie; just click on stars above and press “Accept”.
Daniel and Emma know their stuff7.0/10
Really scary and thriller storyline7.5/10
Their love seems so real7.0/10
Why you should watch this ChickFlick
- If you want to sit on the edge of your seat for 1,5 hours, this is the one
- The storyline is so brave.. GIRLPOWER!
- Interesting and disturbing view into the life within a cult
Why you could skip this one
- The torture scenes are brutal and i had to look away
- Would he not been able to get out without her?
- Not your typical lovestory