A Country Called Home
Stars: Imogen Poots and Ryan Bingham
‘A Country Called Home’ movie review; When Ellie goes home after years to see her dad after he has had a stroke, she finds out she is too late.
Did she really know her father? She always thought she had more time to find out. Now she is left with his irritating girlfriend, all his stuff and his legacy.
What did he leave her with? Will she stay or will she go?
ChickFlick Database favorite ‘A Country Called Home’: minute 31.12
- ‘Do you know where the funeral home is? I think I am lost.’
- Oh you have come to the right person honey. I was lost for years.
What did you think of ‘A Country Called Home’ ? To me this movie has a beautiful message. That a person has several layers and can not be labelled by only one thing.
Would you agree? Let me know and leave your comment below. Or rate this movie; just click on stars above and press “Accept”.
A Country Called home
How much do we ever really know a person6.5/10
A coming of age story6.5/10
The small town life6.5/10
Why you should watch this ChickFlick
- Friendship comes in all shapes and forms
- The characters of the grandparents are heartwarming
Why you could skip this one
- The supporting roles leave you with many questions
- I don't reallly get the movie title
- The main character Ellie is.. I still don't know