Stars: Jennifer Aniston, Julia Roberts, Kate Hudson and Jason Sudeikis
‘Mother’s Day’ movie review; Mother’s Day has a special meaning to all of us.
Everyone has a mum, some are a mum themselves and everybody experiences the day differently.
This movie is around all of these women (and one dad) and their one special day of the year.
ChickFlick Database favorite ‘Mother’s Day’ movie review moment: minute 59.60 When the dad climbs on the inflatable slide and collabses, hilarious!
ChickFlick Database favorite ‘Mother’s Day’ quote: minute 19.41‘
- Tweet at me? Did she just say TWEET at me?’
- ‘And what is she wearing?’
- ‘Do you want me to ask her to dress more dowdy?
- ‘Just tell her to dress. Put on a pair of pants’
What did you think of ‘Mother’s Day’? I expected it to be a bad movie after the first reviews came in but i actually really enjoyed it. Sure it is not the best chickflick out there, but it makes for a very nice watch!
How do you think this movie compares to other romantic comedies? Let me know and leave your comment below. Or rate this movie; just click on stars above and press “Accept”.
There are some really funny scenes7.0/10
The movie deliveres.. exactly what you would expect7.0/10
The movie is entertaining, but all actors have done better6.5/10
Why you should watch this ChickFlick
- Julia, Kate, Jennifer and Jason in one movie. Need I say more?
- The different storylines are pretty funny (as specially with the parents in law)
- It makes for a good watch
Why you could skip this one
- This is not the best one in it's genre
- Although the dialoques are funny at times, they are not very original
- For all actors, there are movies available that are much better