Stars: Benjamin Walker and Teresa Palmer
The Choice movie review; Sometime you just know.. you look at a person and know you are in trouble.
But would you act on it? even though you are in a relationship already? or would you resist?
This movie is all about these choices in life and how they affect the people around you.
ChickFlick Database favorite ‘The Choice’ quote: minute 27.47 ‘We might be in trouble boy.’
ChickFlick Database favorite ‘The Choice’ quote: At the end of the movie ‘I am really worried about this pot-roast. It think we are going to have to order some pizza.’
What did you think of ‘The Choice’? This movie is based on a novel from the same writer as ”the Notebook’ . But to me, this movie doesn’t even come close to the ChickFlick-Database overall nr.1. Do you agree? Let me know and leave your comment below. Or rate this movie; just click on stars above and press “Accept”.
Click here to watch ‘The Notebook’ movie review
The overall story is very romantic and the music supports that7.0/10
There is not really a feeling of chemistry between the two6.0/10
Sooooo predictable.. bummer6.0/10
Why you should watch this ChickFlick
- The overall feeling of summerlove
- The role of the sister, dad and dogs
- The scene where he declares his love is very romantic
Why you could skip this one
- The chemisty between the two just isn't there
- The storyline is a bit unbelievable at times (for example with the huricane)
- She is mad at him for dating someone when she left him?! strange scene